Where gentle light streams in from the gallery.
A restaurant where great flavor blooms like flowers.
We provide European light cuisine created by the head chef himself.
From a casual lunch to an extravagant full-course meal - enjoy the very best flavors Hotel Okura has to offer.
- * Restaurant hours may be changed without prior notice.
Number of seats
- 106 seats, Separate Corner
- * With space to accommodate 10 to 30 guest. It is ideal for small parties.
- * Dishes can be customized to your preference. Please let us know how we can serve you.
- All seating is nonsmoking
<<Information on where rice was grown>>
- Restaurant Fontana uses rice grown in Japan.
A word from Chef
- Whether it is a lunch you enjoy casually, creative cuisine that utilizes seasonal ingredients, or luxuriously authentic French dishes, we serve meals that our guests are sure to remember. We can also make special dishes for special occasions including birthdays and anniversaries. Please let us know how we can be of assistance.
- chef Masami Kitayama
Awarded a Top 20 ranking in Tripadvisor® Hotels with the Best Breakfasts 2019
Awarded a Top 20 ranking in Tripadvisor® Hotels with the Best Breakfasts 2018
Awarded a Top 20 ranking in Tripadvisor® Hotels with the Best Breakfasts 2017
Awarded a Top 20 ranking in Tripadvisor® Hotels with the Best Breakfasts 2016
Western-style buffet recommended menu
Hotel Okura is famous for its Royal French Toast. This fluffy delicacy now a tradition at the holi is prepared a day in advance and grilled in front of you.
Omu-rice (fried rice wrapped in an egg omelet blanket)
Our fluffy omu-rice come with a selection of flavors to satisfy your taste.
Japanese-style curry- enjoy a thick savoury based curry, a buffet luxury.
Vietnamese "Pho" noodles
Made from rice, these Pho noodles are healthy with a light taste.
Chinese dim sum
Steamed meat dumplings – a favorite for the whole family.
A Japanese-style area has been prepared for your enjoyment.
Wide variety of breads
Enjoy a variety of baked breads to make you happy.
A fresh, colorful salad.
- Adults: ¥ 3,326 Children (4-12 years old): ¥ 1,603
* The listed prices include consumption tax(8%) and service charges. Prices may vary due to changes in the consumption tax rate.
- Restaurant Fontana: 7:00AM-10:00AM / Cafe Restaurant Terrace: 7:00AM-10:30AM
* Times shown indicate when the last order is taken.
* Restaurant hours may be changed without prior notice.
* Restaurant may be especially crowded during breakfast hours. Please allow for plenty of time when dining at the restaurant.
- Food Allergies
- At the breakfast buffet at Hotel Okura Tokyo Bay, all dishes containing the items listed below are labeled so that guests with food allergies can enjoy dining without worry.
There is also a low allergen menu which can be prepared. Please feel free to ask the staff.
- • 7 allergy specific ingredients (wheat, buckwheat, egg, milk, peanut, shrimp, crab)
- • 20 ingredients related to allergy specific ingredients (abalone, squid, salmon roe, salmon, mackerel, orange, kiwi, walnut, peach, apple, banana, soy bean, matsutake mushroom, Japanese yam, beef, chicken, gelatin, cashews, sesame)